At the Maryland personal injury law firm of Hartel, DeSantis & Howie, LLP, we have been representing clients across Montgomery County and Prince George’s County from our office in Hanover since 2000. We also service clients in Washington, D.C. and Virginia. Although we have helped thousands of people, we give each case the attention it deserves – one case at a time, one person at a time.
We are lawyers who practice personal injury law. We concentrate as much on keeping you informed, explaining your options clearly and treating you with courtesy as we do fighting to get you every penny of compensation you deserve. We believe that is why so many of our new clients are referred to us by former clients – and why we strive to ensure every client is satisfied with our service.It Starts With Listening to Your Needs and Concerns
We are honored that each of our partners is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® – an indicator of our adherence to high standards of ethics, conduct, reliability and diligence as judged by our peers. As a law firm, we are dedicated to upholding these standards of professional performance. As personal injury attorneys in Hanover, we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need and deserve when you or a family member has suffered an injury caused by the negligent or reckless behavior of another. Count on us to be:
- Accessible – We are available to help you when you need us the most, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Up-front – We give you an honest assessment of your case
- Economical in our actions – We understand that part of getting you the maximum damages is to be as cost-effective as possible
- Respectful – We don’t just listen to what you have to say, we hear you
- Aggressive with insurance companies – We know how to value your claim and get you the maximum compensation
- Professional – We return your calls promptly and keep you informed of all developments in your case
We draw on more than 95 years of combined legal experience
Whether you have been injured in a bus, truck or car accident, in a construction accident, as the result of a medical malpractice, or if you have been charged with a DUI in the Maryland suburbs or Washington, DC, we are here to help. Each lawyer at Hartel, DeSantis & Howie, LLP is a compassionate advocate who adheres to our high professional standards. To schedule a free and confidential consultation, please call us at (443) 749-5111 or contact us online.